1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Edit Signature

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by thawk, Apr 24, 2017.

1. thawk

thawk

Oct 28, 2006
    How do you edit your signature in this new forum software? Thanks.

2. KingMC

KingMC The Pun-isher Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    registered members don't have access to signatures, you have to have a paid subscription for access to a signature.

(but if you are a paid member and still unsure, this is for you)

You click on your signature in your account menu...

editsig.PNG

...and then you edit your signature that's displayed in the text box, clicking 'save changes' when done.

editsig2.PNG

bhyde likes this.
  3. Chris "Anagarika"

Chris "Anagarika"

Mar 7, 2001
    I have signature from older time. Now I think it is no longer applicable. Can it be deleted / hid?

4. mykel m

mykel m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Click your user name in the top right, select signature in the drop down menu (second down on left) and go from there.

5. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    As a registered member, you cannot change it. I think I can. Do you want me to delete your Jane Goodall quote?

Chris "Anagarika" likes this.
  6. Chris "Anagarika"

Chris "Anagarika"

Mar 7, 2001
    Hi Frank,

Thank you. Yes please.
    If there is an option to hide it, I'd use it instead.

7. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    Sorry. It's either there or it's not. Now, it's not.