Edit signature

Hi, I'm trying to edit my signature because it is a link from Photobucket and now is broken. I'm looking for where to do it and I can't find it.
Could you indicate me where to do it? Or simply delete it.
Thanks in advance.

Click on your name at the upper right corner of the screen.
A menu appears - click Signature.
Make the change, scroll down, click Save.

*I'm not sure what the signature capabilities are for registered members...you may/may not be able to complete the above.

Hi, I'm trying to edit my signature because it is a link from Photobucket and now is broken. I'm looking for where to do it and I can't find it.
Could you indicate me where to do it? Or simply delete it.
Thanks in advance.

You don't have permissions to have a sig unless you are a paying member on this software.
I removed the pic from your sig for you. Does that work?

You don't have permissions to have a sig unless you are a paying member on this software.
I removed the pic from your sig for you. Does that work?

I'm in the same boat. Would you be able to remove my signature too?

Can you guys remove the pictures from my sig and replace them with identical ones? THANKS

Another signature edit request. Please.

I used to have a knifemaker membership, but it expired a while ago. I plan on renewing soon, since I am resuming the craft. But I'm not quite ready to renew.

In the mean time, can you please remove link to my website in my signature, and the reference to LoGiudice Custom Knives until that time. I'd like to comment on some forum threads but don't want to break any rules until I renew membership.

Thanks in advance,
Mike L.

Hi! I've just returned to BF after 7 years and now i know why i can't have a profile pic or add my sig. can you please remove my entire signature? it is super outdated.

Sorry to resurrect a 6 month + old thread, but any chance a mod could remove my outdated signature as well? Thanks!

Back