• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

EK&T Companion, 6" S35VN EDC, Second Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Brian, if any are left, I'll take another ... straight up, no extras (except for the signature) ... let me know if one is available please.

~ Paul

Payment received! Thank you.

See, this is what happens when you actually push the "SEND" button folks. People get your messages. *facepalm*

I'll take one in blue if still available, thanks. John

Paypal sent, please ship with blue scales attached. Thanks John

Brian, I didn't know orange scale were an option. Are they blaze orange?
Yes, very blaze. This is my knife I use on the ambulance. I rounded the nose so I didn't poke people when used as a rescue knife.

We had 6 car wrecks in 5 hours in our city on Saturday. One of them I was on the car got t-boned in the driver's door. The curtain airbag dropped, so he wasn't very hurt, but they had to cut the door off. The airbag was still attached to the front A pillar to the middle B pillar. If you've never seen them, they attach from the front corner, around the top of the door frame, to the B pillar. It's heavy, canvas like material. The fireman reached for his trauma shears, but couldn't get them out from under his turnout pants. I reached down to my Companion, zip, zip, zip, zip. Airbag gone in two seconds. No problem. I heard one of the guys mutter under his breath, "huh, that little knife zipped right through that stuff." I was impressed too, but it still made me feel good.

8b4c120709d5ba830b8c9fbc08a12cb9.jpg

Brian, can I PayPal you another $10 to add a set of orange scales to my order. I really like orange. If you have a set left?

Brian, can I PayPal you another $10 to add a set of orange scales to my order. I really like orange. If you have a set left?

You are not the first person to do that, today! Send it and I'll mark it down to send you a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back