EKA horizontal sheath

Hy All !

I've just finished my new sheath for an EKA H8.
Its a horizontal one with ebony painting & beeswax.

Comments and criticisms are always welcome !

Regards, Raga

214051.jpg

214052.jpg

214053.jpg

214054.jpg

214055.jpg

214056.jpg

Looks like a great design for that knife. Very nice work! :thumbup:

I really like that. My daily carry is pretty much the same but without the snaps. I definitely think the snaps would make it easy than lacing it through the belt sometimes :thumbup:

Sorry Raga, but this is NOT up to your usual standards. It's only 'nice.' Your usual sheaths are incredibly fantastic! I'm speaking of both design AND construction. While this sheath is 'properly' put together, and 'nice' looking, it is missing your usual snap and sizzle that makes your sheath work so great.

This looks more like something I'd make. It's functional and it's solid. It's not a work of art as most of your sheaths are. Let's see some more of your great stuff! :)

Stitchawl

Sorry Raga, but this is NOT up to your usual standards. It's only 'nice.' Your usual sheaths are incredibly fantastic! I'm speaking of both design AND construction. While this sheath is 'properly' put together, and 'nice' looking, it is missing your usual snap and sizzle that makes your sheath work so great.

This looks more like something I'd make. It's functional and it's solid. It's not a work of art as most of your sheaths are. Let's see some more of your great stuff! :)

Stitchawl

Thanks all !!!

Stitchawl !

Thanks my friend! :thumbup:
You're right, but I was not given a free hand in this case. The customer wanted a so plain sheath. My own planning is more ornate generally.
All the best !

Regards, Raga

Back