Electric Razor for the Noggin

How close do you want to get? I've gotten good "fuzzy" results with a standard trimmer without a guard, but the electric two-burr face razor didn't do well even after that. It's a matter of bulk, and in my experience, I've needed to use a wet method (I do DE with headblade cream) to get to bare skin, but someone here might know of something better if you want electric.

Remington Titanium R950 is what I use daily. Not sure if still available, but does a great job.

What is a good electric razor for head shaving?
When I used to shave my head I got very close results from the floating head Norelco rotary shaver. I did not have as good luck with the foil Braun shaver. The Braun works well for my face, but the scalp really needed the Norelco setup.

Good luck!

Zieg

Wahl Balding clippers. Great set of clippers. I don't like the stubble that's so short that it makes taking off a shirt a PITA, making the shirt stick like velcro. The Wahl clippers cut it down very, very close, but still leave a teeny tiny bit to allow for hats and shirts to go over the head without issue.

Back