• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Elephant Ivory Knife

T.A.DAVISON

Slip Joint Knife Maker
Slip Joint Folder up for sale, has a very positive walk & talk.
Take a look, I hope you like it?

Scales - Elephant Ivory ( polished )
Blade & Spring Steel - ATS34 Rc. 60 - 61
Bolsters & Liners - stainless Steel
Shield - stainless ( double pined to the liner )
Hollow Ground
Half Stop

Closed - 3 1/2''
Open - 6 1/4''

Knife shipped in a leather case.
I will pay the shipping and Insurance for the CONUS.
Please use PayPal ( crazyknifeblade@yahoo.com )

You can say I'll take it here.
Thanks! for the looks.

Todd Davison
knife maker

337BB.jpg

~~~ $450.00 ~~~
Sold - Thanks!!!​

This knife is still available after 3 hours???? Internet must be down all over the world lol

Beautiul as always.

Will
formerly known as badbamaump

I really like the design on this one Todd. I'd probably change the scales (just want something that's a bit tougher) buy it's pretty much what I'm looking for... including the shield. Very nice work as always.

Todd,
I think this Elephant Ivory Knife is beautiful and the shield inlay is so good one can't do it better
Ian van Reenen

Just arrived today. Fantastic. I'll be back for more when you make a matching wharncliffe. Thanks Todd.

Just arrived today. Fantastic. I'll be back for more when you make a matching wharncliffe. Thanks Todd.

You are very welcome, I hope you enjoy the knife for a long, long time.
Keep watching, cause you know I like to make the wharncliffe blades a lot.

Thanks for the reply.

Todd

I just obtained this one in a trade with Kelly (azazello). It's my first Davison knife and not the last I'm sure of it! This is a wonderful introduction to the world of classic custom slipjoints! Excellent work Mr. Davison.

Back