Emails continue

I receive an email everytime someone comments on a thread I am watching. I have gone through the emails to the link to unsubscribe to ALL emails from bladeforums, but the email alerts still come. Why is this? Maybe its something that needed bringing to attention of mods. Anyway hope this helps and sure hope its resolved. Cheers!

Have you tried adjusting your settings? Try this and see if it works.

Go to Alert Preferences:

3F363C2F-14F0-445A-A5B7-398B79198310.jpeg

Select what alerts you do or don’t want.

B9509208-0AA5-4369-B32F-6B4F99AF2EA2.jpeg

Thanks for the tip. But under preferences it doesnt indicate email alerts, just alerts. I would like to keep all forum alerts on the forum, but absolutely nothing in my email.

I receive an email everytime someone comments on a thread I am watching. I have gone through the emails to the link to unsubscribe to ALL emails from bladeforums, but the email alerts still come. Why is this? Maybe its something that needed bringing to attention of mods. Anyway hope this helps and sure hope its resolved. Cheers!

I am subscribed to dozens of threads, but do not get email notifications.
There are some settings under "Preferences" as opposed to "alert preferences". See the screen shot below. But, those are for threads you create.
The subscribed thread email notifications are set when you subscribe to a thread.

Let's first make sure you don't have a corrupted cookie problem.
Try logging out of BF, then clearing your cookies, then closing the browser.
Then open the browser, log in and subscribe to a thread, but make sure to set the radio button that says "without email notification". That should override any prior setting.

upload_2019-1-20_15-12-7.png

Back