Emails to Sal

Sal Glesser

It seems that I am receiving a fairly large amount of Emails recently. Please understand that I would love to carry on a personal correspondence with each and every one of those Emails...however, time does not permit such extravagance.

At this time, I am having difficulty reading them all and responding is quickly becoming impossible.

Rather than give the impression that I don't care and am not responding, I would prefer to bring the problem to a communication on the forum.

At this time, my primary functions at Spyderco are Strategic long range planning, Product research & development and some marketing concepts & the forum. I will try to respond to questions or communications in these areas. for all other areas, I would request that you communicate with the staff handling that department.

This might reduce the input. For those waiting on response, all I can say is that I'm working on it and do a few each day. Please be patient.

My normal work schedule is "many" hours per week. My travel schedule is also aggressive. Thank you for your cooperation.

sal

Hey GUYS! Back off from taking up Sal's schedule. He's got mucho work to do to get out the "secret" stuff for us in the future. I want that future as close to the present as possible!

No, I am NOT brown nosing. I just want my MBCF with the new lock out soon.
smile.gif

sing

AKTI #A000356

I say: be sensitive to other people’s time.

This forum is as good as it is also because of the input and moderation we get from Sal and co.

If you have something to say to Sal - we probably all want to hear it.

So - just post it here.

If Sal will have something to say about it - he WILL.

Sal - keep up the good job.

"Brown - nosing"? Nope - just giving the pat where it belongs. Try it sometimes - might make you feel good about yourselves...

[This message has been edited by Blilious (edited 02-20-2000).]

Blilious, you all might want to hear... but the thruth is that some things are better handled in private emails and off this or any other public forum.
Of course we all understand that Sal is very busy and can't possibly answer every emails in a few days, or weeks. But time and time again you see somebody here thanking Sal for fast reply. I personally have been waiting for reply from Sal since Jan 12th. And you can bet that I have thought about bringing the issue up here as Sal seems to answer here very fast (in a day or two) - but like I said, not everything should be handled publicly. (BTW, I first didn't email Sal, but as the issue wasn't going no where I resorted into emailing the big guy himself.)
So I'll try to be patient and wait.

Hugo.

Hugo:

As I was taught time and again - also in this forum
wink.gif
- patience is a great virtue....

Thanx Hugo. Your question will take some research on my part. There were a number of related problems. Also, I had been informed that your problem had been solved, so I put it aside. Picked it up again when I got your last email.

sal

Thanks Sal, I did receive email from another person at Spyderco... sying pretty much that you have been very busy and that they would look into it and let me know. That was a week ago and I haven't heard anything since. So if it has been solved, the solution hasn't reached me
smile.gif

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hugo.

[This message has been edited by Hugo (edited 02-24-2000).]

Back