Embark on a new snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you inclined towards culinary excess, may I present the Ramen Burger

ramen_noodle_burger_1.jpg

Apparently something of a big deal currently in some city or another. Probably NYC.

Sorry D, but that looks disgusting, haha.

I have been to jail a few times. Theres nothing you cant do with ramen!

We use to put it in a trash bag with goverment cheese, bread and whatever else we kept from chow or commissary and mash it into a burrito type thing and all feast like kings. Say what you will but then, and there, it was better than thanksgiving dinner.

In on...14!!! :confused: do I win something?

anywhoo...just finished my first kydex/leather pancake holster for my Glock 23. It's also my first made gun holster, period. I could have made a leather copy of my pancake, but where's the fun in that???

kydexpancake_zpsce332a9c.jpg

kydexpancake2_zps3d4490d8.jpg

easy draw and a comfy ride...I see lots of edc'ing this one in the near future :D

Got a leatherman charge TTi in the mail today from a trade.

ANyone got one, with the leather sheath? I have the nylon sheath and it fits loose, im wondering if the leather sheath is a better, tighter fit?

You have some skills man! You are a like a jack of all trades or something lol, excellent work on the holster, i love the mix of leather and kydex!

anywhoo...just finished my first kydex/leather pancake holster for my Glock 23. It's also my first made gun holster, period. I could have made a leather copy of my pancake, but where's the fun in that???

easy draw and a comfy ride...I see lots of edc'ing this one in the near future :D

You win the respect and adulation of all those on the Becker forum. Nice work on that holster. Looks good.

I miss korean ramen! Now that was delicious!

cho-korean-bbq-ramen-ramyeun.jpg

Are the Ramen Burgers 10/$1 too?

How do they compare to the Cup Noodles Burger?

10 for a dollar? my god you could feed a village for under 20 bucks lmao... I dont do the shopping here, i knew they were cheap but thats crazy.

We got all these people begging for money around here saying they are hungry... next time im going to give them a dime and tell them get some ramen!

I dont mind helping someone in need but i cant stand a person who wont bother to help themselves.

That picture makes me miss it more and more!

Id get a bowl like that damn near every single day for like 4000 won, that and some Hite, or OB beer, cus i wasnt paying 8000 won for a budlight...

KOREA IS AWESOME! At least for those of us that got free passes to act like tourist and travel the country, most the soldiers told me they hated it, but i was on VACATION lmao Thats was one of the only good thing come of my injuries lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back