Emerson CM-1

Les Robertson

BANNED
It has just come to my attention that there is a new Emerson Custom knife that few know about.

It is called the CM-1. Apparently, this knife was supposed to be the Civilian version of the ES-M1. This knife is basically a scaled down ES-M1. Everything is the same except the blade is 3 3/4".

The "Usual Suspects" (we really need to get a pin or a hat or something), will be able to view this knife at 3PM Friday in New York!

Don't ask for a picture, I don't have one. Hell, I dont even have the knife yet. However, it is winging it's way east as we speak.

Les

Hi Jack,

What took you so long! Not in hand yet. But it will be by show time. Does Emerson make custom commanders?

As I said, I have not seen the knife in person yet.

Stop by Friday and take a look.

Les

Hey ya Les,
Will you have the knife for show only or will you be selling it. If your're selling it I'll meet you before Jackstraw or Fenris/Jason get their hands on it
smile.gif

I got to tell you, I don't know how you sell knives. If I sold knives for a living I wouldn't make any money. I'd keep all the knives for myself.

Regards,
David

PS: Regarding the hat & pin; I think the Usual suspects would look good outfitted with the carbon fiber brief cases.
smile.gif
. Too bad I don't have any extras.

Edited for spelling due to lack of sleep.

[This message has been edited by David T (edited 03-05-2000).]

Hi David,

Yes, the knife will be for sale.

Yes, the CF Brief cases with "usual suspects" would be too cool.

------------------
Les Robertson
www.robertsoncustomcutlery.com

"Nobody throws me my own guns and tells me to run, nobody!

Back