emerson folders-quest for complete set

Through several years of collecting I have almost succeeded in assembling a complete set of Emerson folders. I own the entire CQC series, including a Full Dress, MOP 6 and an ES1-M. All that I currently lack are a Viper 2, a Viper 4 and a Rhino. Any leads out there where I could locate any of these missing pieces. Thanks.

Hey!

Jackstraw, please, is it possible for you to post pictures of this collection???

I, and i think alot of other people would appreciate this VERY much!

Please consider this for a few minutes!
Thanx for listening!

Take care and be well!/Jonas aka 2Sharp

------------------
"May all your detonations be expected"

I AGREE I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO EE THIS COLLECTION PLEASE E MAIL ME AT
Hero47@juno.com

WHEN IT IS UP
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

thanx

Pictures of most of them are to be found at Ernies website, www.emersonknives.com. Only ones missing are the CQC5 (a scaled down replica of the 6) and the ES1-M (a Commander on steroids). Les Robertson has a picture of the mother of pearl cqc 6 on his website, www.robertsoncustomcutlery.com. Only difference is that mine is spirograph damascus and his is raindrop. Thanks for the interest.

[This message has been edited by jackstraw (edited 05 December 1999).]

Hi Jack,

The letter that I have a copy of from Emerson says that only 5 Rhino's have been made. I got four of them (not from Emerson), the letter further stated he kept the 5th one.

Rumor has it that 2 more have been made. I know where 4 are at, how much are you willing to pay? I might be able to get one. The price will be in excess of $2,000.00.

As for a Viper 4, I know of only one that has been made. I have never seen one of these in person. Hence I don't think but a few were made. As at one time or another, just about every unusual Emerson has passed through my hands at one time or another.

Viper 2, several are out there. This will be the easiset peice to get.

Good Hunting Jack.

Les

Jackstraw,

That's really awesome! I'd love to see a picture of you whole collection. Maybe now you have to start collecting prototypes!

Jason

Back