• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Emerson mini CQC 15 and Protech Godfather package CHEAP

I am selling these knives today as a package deal. Someone is going to get a heck of a price on these.

1. Emerson cqc 15 mini. This has been used and carried. I didn't wash it for the pictures because I wanted to accurately reflect the condition. It has a solid lockup, smooth action, and retains the point that some of these loose. If someone scrubbed the g10 with dawn and a toothbrush it would look even better. Obviously the clip has pocket wear. This is a SOLID beastly edc blade.

2. Protech Auto Godfather. This knife can only be described as sexy. Perfect balance and very.......stabby with that long slender blade. It seems this was designed with one purpose in mind, and that purpose wasn't opening mail. The build quality on this knife is top notch, and it opens faster and harder than any other auto I have ever owned. Clip had a few scuffs from the 3 or 4 times I took it out to dinner.

Throwing in a free openiel.

Price for both of these knives together is SOLD to VultureJ shipped to anywhere in the USA. This price can NOT be beat anywhere. First I'll take it in the thread followed by prompt communication and payment via PayPal g&s gets them. Please check my feedback as well.

UqRPmPU.jpg

MZ3NDh3.jpg

iiTCda1.jpg

hYSDFs4.jpg

wqatDFu.jpg

Last edited:
Back