• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Emerson's for sale

Had some unexpected medical issues with my wife come up so it's time to thin the herd. I'm letting these go at about what I have into them so please keep the offers within reason. All prices through Paypal include fees and US shipping (all 50 states) with full insurance for the amount paid and tracking. These are cross posted to other forums and I will abide by the timestamps, I reserve the right to sell to who I chose, due to the medical issues I do not have time to deal with childishness. Please do not purchase thinking the condition of the knife will be better than I describe, I give lengthy descriptions for a reason.

Emerson CQC-8 SPF
I purchased this one from a member here a couple months ago. There are some scuffs and scratches in the coating but the edge is still in great condition. The blade is more on the non-locking side when closed but does not rub. Full disclosure the member that I bought it from let me know that there was a small amount of up and down blade play. This does not compromise the lock function, I am sure Emerson would take care of you if you sent it in it just didn't bother me that much.
7f22dc8e7dbfef920a3de6fd8a76ef1f.jpg

32d2c646121527b67848775ceff80743.jpg

Emerson CQC-7BW with Razor Edge Knives regrind SPF
This started life as a CQC-7BW but had to be reground after the original owner broke the tip. It is shorter than the original due to the regrind, the tip of the blade is fully seated within the handle when closed and it has a zero chisel ground edge with a spear point profile. Josh does amazing work and this thing is scary sharp. The coating and exposed metal have some scratches but the edge is in great condition.
e0dd96dfa85c79c59d38de3befd7555b.jpg

bd353994786c50f4f15dcb880d4e6f4c.jpg

a30c6a22cb517b1bcaf2d7d767f54d00.jpg

Emerson Micro Commander $150
This one has some scrapes and scratches on the coating but the edge is still great. The only change made to this one is the pivot screw has been changed to one of the older style thinner slotted with a homemade satin finish. If you like I can exchange it for the newer black wide slotted screw.
0f4f81c7789a4c055e38a46d513ec4fc.jpg

d4b6bd7cdc5f100d192cc5a2b4e17b53.jpg

Last edited:
Emerson cqc8 i will take that one

Payment sent thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back