End of the month sales and bargain for 1/30

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Shop and Save $$$$$$$$$$$$$

L to r

17 inch 25 ounce Tin Chirra by Tahamr. Satisal wood handle. $100 even.

18 inch 31 ounce M-43 by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. Real workhorse for your collection at $100 even.

15 inch 17 ounce Chainpuri by Purna. Satisal wood handle. $85.

CbbROTG.jpg

L to r

9 inch 8 ounce Mini Micro Bowie by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. $65.

9 inch 8 ounce Mini Micro Bowie by Bhakta. Horn ahdnle. $65.

20brafy.jpg

25 inch 25 ounce Kobra by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. White metal fittings. Steal at $100 even.

AsoNj0a.jpg

26 inch 23 ounce Wajaski Sword by Yubraj. Horn handle. $125.

EhDA6rt.jpg

16 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Keshar Lal. Himalayan rhododendron wood handle. $38.

msibH7j.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com
First come first served

Unbelievable prices! That Kobra and the Mini Bowies should go quick at that price. Whoever gets that Kobra for $100 is a lucky dawg and should be ashamed of themselves for stealing. If this beauty stays long I will have no choice.
EMS for 25 inch 25 ounce Kobra by Ram Kumar.
Thanks David. Buy a lottery ticket today.

EMS 9 inch 8 ounce Mini Micro Bowie by Bhakta. Horn ahdnle. $65.

Got the DD!

This makes #4!

That Kobra is an amazing deal! But that big Wajaski sword! Now she posts a bigger one!?! Well...my small Wajaski needs a big brother. All my money to HI (and so happy bout it!)

EMS 26 inch 23 ounce Wajaski Sword by Yubraj. Horn handle. $125.

Mr Joe what do you charge to do that? It’s very beautiful work you do!!

20 bucks Paypal to Yangdu and I'll checker it up. Nothing to me. If you want to cover shipping back to you, that would be really nice but not required.

I work nearly as cheap as the kami's. It take 5 to 7 hours sometimes to checker a bowie.

You da man NYC Dan! Thanks! That was on my mind! Man they just keep coming. Great prices. 25 Kobra for 100 Semolians:eek:

That tin chirra looks really nice. Wish it was in my already too large collection. May need to make another rack the way it is.

Bawanna does fine work! Hey Bawanna if you are looking for some projects i have a couple HI blades i would love to have that special touch. I have an R knife you checkered and its one of my favorites!!!

Back