End of the Year Sale for 12/29

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Shop and Save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

L to r

18 inch 26 ounce Malla Knife by Kumar. Dhar wood handle. Leather sheath. Knife with strong handle and history at $118. *SOLD*

17 inch 30 ounce Gopte Knife by Kumar. Chiruwa bayar wood handle. Leather sheath. $88. *SOLD*

E6MP1yh.jpg

dFwsjhj.jpg

DOf1eW4.jpg

n70jyaf.jpg

L to r

22 inch 43 ounce villager fit and finish Dui Chirra by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Nice and sharp rig at $139. *SOLD*

18 inch 31 ounce M-43 by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Real workhorse at $100 even. *SOLD*

15 inch 20 ounce Ang Khola by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Great work by bullheaded Kami. First time HI Knife buyer welcome at $88. *SOLD*

15 inch 22 ounce Ang Khola by Kumar. Old fashion style satisal wood handle. Hairline crack on wood handle and tiny rust on spine. Bonus buy at $60. *SOLD*

lMeP4S8.jpg

Cs0kEJP.jpg

L to r

8.5 inch 8 ounce villager fit and finish Knife by Ram Kumar. Beautiful neem wood handle. Leather sheath. $60. *SOLD*

12 1/8'' 14 ounce Pacthar Knife by Manoj. Water buffalo bone handle. Wooden sheath. $65.

2ohPhEU.jpg

gH3HcVD.jpg

Dvql0Bp.jpg

jJ9ZjtW.jpg

vD83vvZ.jpg

uWo4OY6.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
EMS 15 inch 20 ounce Ang Khola by Purna.

These will make great gifts to some responsible trail stewards up here.

EMS 15 inch 22 ounce Ang Khola by Kumar. Old fashion style satisal wood handle. Hairline crack on wood handle and tiny rust on spine. Bonus buy at $60.

Good deals today. I had to pass on the Malla this time. It is on my list though. I'm sure whoever gets it will be happy. Also, that Dui Chirra is a beast!

Last edited:
EMS 15 inch 22 ounce Ang Khola by Kumar. Old fashion style satisal wood handle. Hairline crack on wood handle and tiny rust on spine. Bonus buy at $60.

Good deals today. I had to pass on the malla this time. It is on my list though. I'm sure whoever gets it will be happy. Also, that dui chirra is a beast!

this AK by Kumar looks awesome!!

this AK by Kumar looks awesome!!
Got the Done Deal! I like the looks of it too. Nice curved handle. I've never held a 15" AK. Its close to the standard BAS length and weight but I'm sure the handle and fuller will have it feeling a bit deferent. They are each a different animal.

Got the Done Deal! I like the looks of it too. Nice curved handle. I've never held a 15" AK. Its close to the standard BAS length and weight but I'm sure the handle and fuller will have it feeling a bit deferent. They are each a different animal.

I just got a 15 inch AK by Purna.
I can't believe how it chops. It's only 19 ounces and throws chips like you wouldn't believe. Arrived hair poppin'. Crazy little blade.

That's why I snagged its twin. Now have two 16.5 inch villagers and two 15 inch AKs by Purna.

I just got a 15 inch AK by Purna.
I can't believe how it chops. It's only 19 ounces and throws chips like you wouldn't believe. Arrived hair poppin'. Crazy little blade.

That's why I snagged its twin. Now have two 16.5 inch villagers and two 15 inch AKs by Purna.
purna is an excellent kami! I’ve got plenty of his CAK’s. Many others that are just superb quality!
Great grabs for sure!

Yeah, the villagers are pretty fine.
Perfect actually. If it weren't for the scale, they wouldn't be villagers.
But I like the rough flats...
Great trail knives.

Nice.
I'm curious about what's hiding under the oil and polishing compound.

I've found some really nice wood under there.
The 15 inch AK by Purna had red rosewood. I swear I thought it was padauk. Orange dust, stained the oil. Amazing grain. The 17 inch AK by Krishna with The curved handle has walnut. I thought I was crazy, but it's definitely walnut. I'll Try to put up some pics to celebrate these handles. But I have so many projects. Soon...

Back