End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

I'm very happy with my grab bag.
A Rattle Hawk in Desert Sage with what I think is green micarta, a hammered silver scrapivore, and a BMe2 in midnight blue with black and tan G-10. Stoked.

jyv5Xza.jpg

Quite a nice bag you got...

0918171731a-1.jpg
:D

Nice hauls! I don't remember those BMe2's so much but looking at those, I really like that one. Man, I gotta add a Mofo to the pile- Nice to see a WTH too- first one posted up I think?

Got my bag today, but I won't get to open it for a few more hours. As far as external details, the ups shipping label says 3lbs, but my shipping scale says 6.55lbs. Dimensions are 26"x6.5"x6". Guess that means no ask for me. Possibly a hnws, rucki, waki in there. Maybe even a......gladius?

Hey, I can dream!:rolleyes:
Is it time yet? The suspense is killing us!

Got the same bag as crowbardog and hexenjager:
fnGFak4.jpg

Already traded in at my local stabery for (what I think is) a nmfsno. Thing is filthy, but will look damn sexy after a bath.
Thanks to everyone who shared their scores and to Busse for the great deal. Will definitely go for multiple bags next time around.
JdkYC21.jpg

xGcllMH.jpg

VTOKfkM.jpg

Last edited:
That hammered silver looks really nice on the Rattle hawk Music. Is it black micarta? really nice looking combo.

The anticipation was nearly unbearable, but very pleased with the contents!

bD1xNZ8.jpg

Wow, what a unique Fudge!!! :cool: Never seen a multi multi-color G10 like that on a Busse. Red/Black White/Black Blue/Black. :confused:

The red on that is interesting. Definitely a brighter red than the standard more maroon Busse red/black G10. I thought I'd like that brighter version better than the darker maroon, but seeing it like that, now I'm not so sure. Looks kinda clownish, I think it might be a bit much for a full handle scale. :eek: Sometimes it's funny how you think you'll like something until you actually see it IRL...

2 big bags. Total value of $1,605.80
The rucki is the one of the biggest surprises. I didn't really have a desire to get one, and wasn't really hoping for an orange handle. Now that I've held it, I'll never let it go. And the orange is looks super sharp with the hammered silver. Same for the rodent 4. Did not like the bronze finish in pictures. In person, with the green g10, it is gorgeous. And again with the muddy brown pork chop. A color I had no desire for, but it looks great in person. The csepd is the same that has been posted previously, with wooden a wooden handle and mosaic pins. The csr3 (purple-ish wood with green liners) has also been posted by others, along with the dc scrapivor. All in all, I am more than happy with my bags. Definitely in for even more bags next year. Many, many more bags.

https://i.imgur.com/mcBM4EK.jpg

*Edited for drunken ramblings and spelling/grammatical errors.

Last edited:
Back