Endela: plain or spyderedge

plain edge or Soyderedge

• Total voters
The new Endela is an exciting and much needed knife. It was released in plain edge and...of all things...a full flat ground serrated edge. Normally, with serrations we get saber ground blades. This ffg makes the spyderedge much more attractive as a cutter.

Which do you prefer?

I want a SE, full flat grind should be a good all rounder. Looking forward to hear how people find it.
Mitch

I'd consider serrated if I didn't have the serrated Delica warny. It's also FFG. With the Endela I'm waiting for a steel upgrade.

Foliage Green Combo Edge just like the Delica and Endura. I'll take a Police LW in that format as well.

Aside from that, waiting on some FFG LC200N Salts in both PE and SE.

I got a PE today, very sharp and great slicer/cutter. I think I will stick with the PE. I use more for Utility, but if you carry it as a dedicated Self Defense tool, maybe Spyder Edge.

One more vote for plain. In my experience so long as you dont mind resharpening occasionaly, a plain edge is usually better for most cutting tasks. If you dont like to sharpen knives go serrated. Just my 2cents.

I'll get both as soon as my local gun shop gets them. I tend to prefer se folders because I always carry a plain edge fixed blade.

Back