1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enigma Knives Bronze No.3

Discussion in 'Knife Reviews & Testing' started by SV-97, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Pogonasong

Pogonasong Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2018
    I think you'll really like em. I carry mine every day pairing it with different folders. If you end up not liking either let me know and I'll buy at whatever you paid! (yeah I missed the drop! Haha)

2. blanco112

blanco112 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 1, 2016
    That's great to hear. Can't wait to get them. They are still making the long journey from Poland.

Pogonasong likes this.
  3. spyderg

spyderg

Sep 28, 2014
    Still loving both of mine, been carrying my EZ open lately, (because it’s new) but after reading through the lastest on this thread, I’m gonna go grab one of my Enigmas and throw it in my pocket!

I hope you get yours soon, both of mine made it to my door here in Canada in less than two weeks, and they didn’t ship either till a couple days after the order.

Both their US2000 and M390 have proven to be outstanding for me. My fav steel is the US2000 which makes sense as my fav steel to this point has been Cruwear, and they are essentially the same. I think it’s perfect for a slipjoint, almost a stainless so you don’t have to worry about it, but eventually takes a slight patina fitting with a traditional knife. Edge retention and toughness are great yet easy to sharpen.