Entropic finish PM2 Titanium Scales Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaway, Contest & Raffle Forum' started by Eversion, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Eversion

Eversion KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 9, 2020
    Ahoy, everyone!

This giveaway is a shameless self promotion for my modding and embellishment services. If you don't win, no worries, just have me do some Ti finishing for you!
    Check out more here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...anodizing-acidwashes-dyeing-and-more.1760775/

With my plug aside let's get on with it! Enter to win these titanium (made by Flytanium) scales for a Spyderco Paramilitary 2. I made them pretty myself!

Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/XvfGS95

To enter, just reply with what model PM2 you want to put them on! Is it a special steel or scale color? Just plain jane? Let me know!

I'll draw a winner on December 1st using a number randomizer, picking the first qualifying entry that it spits out.

Best of luck!

(If you think you'll have trouble scale swapping, I'll do it for you if you send me your knife. PM2's can be a real pain to fully disassemble)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    Wilfred17, woodysone, Danke42 and 4 others like this.
  2. Tredwards

Tredwards Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2018
    I'd swap out the blurple scales on my s110v

Eversion likes this.
  3. fishface5

fishface5

Feb 3, 2001
    Nice scales!

Eversion likes this.
  4. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt

Jun 23, 2007
    Cool scales. No pm2 here. Some one is going to love those.

Eversion likes this.
  5. madcap_magician

madcap_magician Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2005
    Cool scales! I have been looking for smooth titanium scales for my S30V PM2 with the Emerson Wave. It's tricky to deploy because of how grippy the standard G10 is. Thanks for the chance!

Eversion likes this.
  6. thebrain

thebrain

Dec 12, 2007
    I would love to give those a try on my plain jane regular PM2 .

Eversion likes this.
  7. Ippon98

Ippon98

Feb 15, 2017
    I also think they would look great on my normal s30v, or even on an s110v. Awesome looking work and thank you for the opportunity!

Eversion likes this.
  8. ORANGEm0ney

ORANGEm0ney

Oct 21, 2012
    They would look awesome on my plain s30v. Any color would be nice :)

Eversion likes this.
  9. Camelotsmoon

Camelotsmoon

Aug 17, 2020
    I'd love to finally swap out my scales on my s35vn pm2 .

Eversion likes this.
  10. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    I believe you posted these is another thread, love the look of these so unusual.:eek:
    In please, if I’m lucky these would go on my tanto Pm2.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    Eversion likes this.
  11. Eversion

Eversion KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 9, 2020
    Yeah, they're in the "can't leave anything alone" thread as well. That's where I've been putting these experiments that turned out to be successful. There have been many unsuccessful ones lol :D

WValtakis and woodysone like this.
  12. golden_dragon

golden_dragon Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 14, 2016
    I'm in! Can't wait to try out on my s110v.
    Quick question: what media you use for stone wash?

Eversion likes this.
  13. Eversion

Apr 9, 2020
    Depends on what I'm doing. Either some floor gravel, or a Sharpmaker fine rod if I want more precision.

woodysone likes this.
  14. hagartyman

hagartyman

Nov 27, 2007
    Sweet scales! Would replace blurple PM2 s110v

woodysone and Eversion like this.
  15. Big Ol’ Hauger

Big Ol’ Hauger Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2019
    Those are outstanding! I’m working on obtaining a Rex 45 PM2. I think they’d look great with a blade that had some patina, or perhaps acid-washed. Please, count me in! Good luck to the rest of you all. Someone is going to be very tickled with these!

woodysone and Eversion like this.
  16. golden_dragon

golden_dragon Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 14, 2016
    Thanks.
    I'll send my knives in for stonewashing if I win this. HAHA

17. Eversion

Apr 9, 2020
    Now you guys don't haaaave to win to have work done lol. I'll work any scales or ti handled knives people want at reasonable prices, hence this being a promotional giveaway :D

Shameless plugging aside, yeah one of the benefits of living in Arizona is there's more gravel than grass, so I don't have to look far to find good medium lol

woodysone likes this.
  18. NWPM2

NWPM2 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2019
    Those look beautiful!

I wish I could put them on an uncoated tanto PM2, but they don't exist so I'd put them on my M390 PM2 with red scales.

Good luck to everyone!

woodysone and Ippon98 like this.
  19. Wilfred17

Wilfred17 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2016
    I'd put them on a plain Jane s30v model

20. Eversion

Apr 9, 2020
    Congrats to @woodysone, luck is on your side today! The random number generator chose #10

Thanks to everyone who entered! I hope you guys have a great holiday season.