Equalizer 2

Hi all,

Search came up empty, can anyone help me ID the knife (knives) Denzel used in Equalizer 2?

Specifically, there is a scene at the end where he uses two (identical?) knives to dispatch someone and although it was just a glimpse, it looks like an Emerson Rhino...could be my imagination.

I don't have the ability to grab a screenshot.

Thanks in advance,

GHEN

If you can give some rough idea where exactly it happens to be in the movie I can take some screen grabs after work if nobody else can until then. But I don't really want to sit through the whole movie to find a two second scene where the knife pops up.

Movie producers deliberately disguise any product unless they can get product placement fees for displaying them. Hence, most knives are props. Not real.

I think it's the Benchmade Adamas although it looks uncoated.
It isn't shown on their site in that configuration.

https://www.benchmade.com/fixed-blade-knives/fixed-adamas-family.html

I froze the frame on my dvr and it looks like the Benchmade logo on the side of the blade.
Integral guard,saw teeth. He uses 2 knives in that scene. I don't know if both are the same as I could only make out one of them.
The scene takes place toward the end of the movie at the beach house during a hurricane.

I could be wrong but it's the best I've come up with.

If you watch this video and pause it just right at 3:58, it is very clearly the black BM Adamas with butterfly logo and all:

Last edited:
Back