• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Equipment for sale

Hi everyone. Due to a pending move, I need to downsize my workshop considerably. As such I have lots of items to sell, but I would like to start with moving the big equipment first.

Below is a list of what I am selling. My workshop is about 50 miles north of San Antonio Texas, ...... buyer collects.

1. PHOENIX 150B AIR HAMMER................................................... SALE PENDING

2. I have been using an Industrial Gold 7.5 hp air compressor with a horizontal 120gallon tank...cost new was $1800.

sell for $1k

3. deleted

4.A Clay Spencer treadle hammer. I built this as part of a workshop with FABA about 6 years ago. I welded some flat dies in pace as thats all I was using.

sell for $400

If your interested in more than one item then I may be able to offer a better deal.

Contact me here on the forum or 830 336 2131.

I can supply photos with e mails.

Thanks.

Kevin.

I have lots of other goodies to sell later.

I'll take the press if you can squeeze it into a USPS flat rate box

If you weren't as far away from me as possible in the continental U.S. I'd be interested. The shipping would kill me though, so I'd be better building my own hammer or press.

Nice prices though. It shouldn't take long to sell them.

I have had a few people interested in the press but at this no time firm offers.

I have decided to keep the press for myself as its something I can use in a small workshop without upsetting the neighbors to much....its just something I cant live without!

Thanks for your interest.

Back