ER on FOX "24"

Missed it. Sorry.

If it could be shown in "King of the Hill", "The Simpson's", or "The Bernie Mac Show" I'd see it. Otherwise, the television is for catching weather and repeats of sitcoms we don't watch during the scheduled times.

Edited to add

It'd be great to see Extrema Ratio knives on the Bernie Mac Show as they blend seemlessly with Mr. Mac's Machiavellian wit and love for refinement.

Sweet! I don't watch the show, but maybe someone can come up with a still photo of it.

Yeah, I noticed that last week. Chase has one on his gear... pretty cool!

I taped it as my wife was on call at the hospital ! No spoilers !

:)

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Some excellent blade and sheath shots !

Frank, do you know if they modified the Tigertech camo on the blade to make it "jump out" more, or perhaps even purchased an aluminum trainer for filming safety? It just seemed to me that the knife really "jumped out" of the background a lot....

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Nothing special...it is just the way the special lighting hit it (for effect)...but it was cool huh! It was an actual knife...at least that is what they told me they were going to do.

If you can make some pics from the tape please do...I am trying to get some studio shots.

Frank:

Doh ! I'd already taped over it !!!!

:(

Also, although my cable feed is digital, my tape was set to the low-quality Extended-Play option, any shots would have been sorely sub-optimal.....to say the least.

:(

I think your best-bet would be to wait for someone who TiVo'ed, DVR'ed or even hard-drived this episode to chime-in -- or perhaps hold out for their seasonal DVDs to get even-better screen captures....

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Back