ESEE pictures and chat 👍🏻

MolokaiRider MolokaiRider you had me thinking about my ESEE 3 most of the day so I brought it out with me setting traps this arvo.
View attachment 2518498View attachment 2518499View attachment 2518501View attachment 2518500
Fantastic!

I used to carry the Izula fairly often as a EDC, but find its size is great for skinning game, it's a bit too small for my personal uses.

The 3 seems to be a better size for me. I like it so much I ordered the version with the modified handle as well.

As always....your pics are great!

Just noticed this on FB, thought some might find it interesting... several pictures on FB.

Randall's Adventure & Training / ESEE Knives

18h ·
The Rowen and ESEE crew spent this last week getting the rest of the machinery out of the Ontario plant. After tomorrow it will all be wrapped up and the remainder loaded on to trucks and headed to Idaho. Over 1.5 million pounds of machinery, tools, office equipment, storage equipment, and raw materials have been disconnected, staged, palletized and loaded on to semi-trucks over the last several months. Some of the machinery will be put into use at Rowen’s Idaho factory and continue to do what it was born to do – make knives. This was a huge undertaking for Rowen Manufacturing since many of their crew had to spend weeks away from home and from doing what they do better than anyone else - making knives for those who use knives. Good things coming in the future. ESEE and Rowen just want to say thank you to each and every one of you who have shown an interest in our goods and supported us along the way. We will keep you posted!

Just noticed this on FB, thought some might find it interesting... several pictures on FB.

Randall's Adventure & Training / ESEE Knives

18h ·
The Rowen and ESEE crew spent this last week getting the rest of the machinery out of the Ontario plant. After tomorrow it will all be wrapped up and the remainder loaded on to trucks and headed to Idaho. Over 1.5 million pounds of machinery, tools, office equipment, storage equipment, and raw materials have been disconnected, staged, palletized and loaded on to semi-trucks over the last several months. Some of the machinery will be put into use at Rowen’s Idaho factory and continue to do what it was born to do – make knives. This was a huge undertaking for Rowen Manufacturing since many of their crew had to spend weeks away from home and from doing what they do better than anyone else - making knives for those who use knives. Good things coming in the future. ESEE and Rowen just want to say thank you to each and every one of you who have shown an interest in our goods and supported us along the way. We will keep you posted!
Man does that sound like good news all around.

I was very disappointed when Ontario shut down, as I appreciated the niche they filled with robust and affordable USA made tools.

Reading this gives hope that Rowen and ESEE will be able to grow and solidify their own product line.

Thanks for sharing this.

QnrMHf0.jpg

3am2oII.jpg

1WaXOdH.jpg

9cfxq78.jpg

dryF7Q9.jpg

w0ZTC9X.jpg

Back