• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ESEE/Rat Cutlery RC6, RC4, and a NIB RC3 RAT Pack knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need gun money, so some knives are on the chopping block.... These are listed elsewhere as well.

The ESEE6/RC6 is unused, with a few light handling marks on the sheath from being in the safe. There are a few stains on the edge that will come off with any use or sharpening. No marks on the logos. Comes with sheath and the belt clip, as pictured. $SOLD via paypal, shipped USPS priority

The ESEE4/RC4 is essentially unused, with a lightly stropped (sharp) factory edge, and a little ding in one of the handle scales. Not noticeable for any use, and is only a small cosmetic defect. Comes with sheath and the MOLLE back, as pictured. $SOLD via paypal, shipped USPS priority

The Rat Pack RC3 comes new in package, unopened. It has number "056" in small print on the pommel, and "RAT PACK" on the heads of the screws. It is my spare. I have included a photo of my user RP knife for reference. THE USER IS NOT FOR SALE. $SOLD via paypal. shipped USPS priority.

I will only ship to the USA.

DSCN1707.jpg

DSCN1709_zpsb600007b.jpg

DSCN1715_zps9a7e90e3.jpg

DSCN1711_zps5a69fa8f.jpg

Thanks for looking!

"I'll take it" in this thread gets first dibs, regardless of any questions that are asked here or via PM or email. I reserve the right to sell the knife to whom I choose for any reason, but I will be fair about it.

I will package this very well and ship it promptly, and provide you with tracking information, however, once I drop it off at the post office, it is no longer my responsibility. The knife is sold as is/no returns. The pictures show this particular knife. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back