Esee sak?

burddogg

Gold Member
I'm a huge fan of ESEE and Victorinox SAKS (especially the Farmer.) Wouldn't it be nice to have an ESEE SAK: black or od alox Farmer with ESEE logo? Not sure if it's even possible, but I'd buy a handful of them.

You mean like an SAK except with an ESEE-made blade?
I dig it. Especially if we could get it in a model with the opening hole and locking blade, and if it had micarta handle slabs. I always wanted a micarta-slab'd SAK.

I was thinking more like the std SAK with some ESEE logo-ing, but I really like the micarta scales idea. :thumbup:

I like the idea of a Rc-3 or Izula sized knife in a folder along with a folding saw blade. Until then I will have to keep carrying my gerber folder saw.

That's not a bad idea. One in the pocket, one in the car, one in my toolbag at work, one for the tackle box.... Personally, I wish ESEE would make a tomahawk...Considering the knives are chopping beasts, an ESEE hawk should be equal to a small chainsaw.

I'll be that noob guy here,

What doe SAK stand for?

I didn't even know what it was till I googled it, I've always known what a "sak" is, but never called them by it. They were always swiss army knives to me.

Anyways, what's it stand for? sak?

I'll be that noob guy here,

What doe SAK stand for?

I didn't even know what it was till I googled it, I've always known what a "sak" is, but never called them by it. They were always swiss army knives to me.

Anyways, what's it stand for? sak?

Umm ... Swiss Army Knife = SAK. A brand name turned into a generic identification.

ESEE Izula SAK, with a group of assorted tools. I would own one, to be certain.

Moose

i'm kinda sick of hearing about how great the Farmer is. I am a farmer and still don't carry it. when i'm on the job it's the mechanic SAK. having that pair of pliers in my pocket is just as if not more useful then the knife it's self.

but thats just my $0.02 ($0.0203171 American :D)

that being said, a ESEE SAK would be a pretty sweet addition to the line up.

I would be down for one, too. Would like to see another esee branded slipjoint of any style. Saw the pics of the old railsplitter a while back....

It'd be awesome, but I doubt we'll see anything like that any time soon.

I'd love to be proven wrong though ;)

How about an ESEE multi tool? Yea, let it have a small shovel on it for survival situations during these global warming snow blizzards.;)

It seems hard enough to get a good folder made let alone a "SAK" or multi-tool. I'd just leave it to the companies that already do things well to do them.

I always heard don't f&^k with success. I don't believe there is much we could do to make SAKs any better. Would be cool though.

Back