ESEE survival panties, there uses!

When mankind ends, the only thing left will be this thread. The new inhabitants of this planet will then ponder the thread and its pictures... Noone knows what happensd next, my best guess is they'll either vomit or burst in laughter...

When mankind ends, the only thing left will be this thread. The new inhabitants of this planet will then ponder the thread and its pictures... Noone knows what happensd next, my best guess is they'll either vomit or burst in laughter...

this thread will be the impetus that leads to the end of mankind. ironic? i think not...

Good evening everyone,

Well I received the very first pair of ESEE survival panties today in the mail from the shotgunners. I felt on this auspicious occasion that some photo's were called for.

So I donned my new survival panties, grabbed my favorite ESEE blades and headed out into the wilds.

First I gathered some wood to warm the cockles of my heart.
002-17.jpg

That chore accomplished with ease due to my amazing use of the RTAK2 I built myself a fire using my ESEE fire kit and my rc-6.
014-6.jpg

012-6.jpg

A few strikes of the blade and YES we have fire...much grunting in pure caveman fashion took place.
016-4.jpg

All of this extreme survival work left me thirsty. Unfortunately the water in the creek needed to be filtered....hmmmm what to do? Being a very inventive fellow and having just watched "The Road" I knew that i could make a filter if only I had some cloth .........
023.jpg

Ahhhhhhh very refreshing.
030.jpg

With my strenuous testing accomplished I headed back to the mancave to consume a few cold ones.
025.jpg

I hope that my demonstration of the many uses of these very nifty panties will inspire all of you to get your orders in soon!!! Your wives and girlfriends will thank you.

This has been a public service announcement.

take care
cricket

It will never die!

I think I just threw up in my mouth! Mods, please ban immediately and close this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i'm not sure i'd want to filter my water through something that was against my sweaty butt crack for hours of survival... hopefully you didn't crap yourself during whatever situation left you stranded with nothing but a knife and some panties.

on the other hand, this is pretty epic.

Back