• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Esnyx,Lloyd,case Bose

The Shatz

Gold Member
Got a few nice ones up for grabs PayPal goods and services will ship usps tracking

John Lloyd stag city knife federal shield awesome walk and talk centered blade 3 3/4
Closed great fit and finish 52100 blade really nice knife 350.00 sold!

esnyx stag sheep’s foot long pull fluted bolster buttery smooth action centered blade great knife perfect fit and finish
Picked it here about a year ago 3 1/4 closed 400.000 sold

Case Bose warncliff trapper chestnut covers like new condition box leather pouch included
325.00 sold!
Please pm for pics and I will email or text you some I’m tec challenged and suck at posting pics here. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Hi there, it appears my Gold membership lapsed and I need to re-up. Could you send pics of the Case and Esnyx to rpstrimple @ gmail . com thanks!

Edit: sent you a PM

I agree. I would have thought that would have been the first to go because Evan's knives are absolutely spectacular. A little bit too rich for my blood but someone else should be quite pleased to get it

Back