ETAK In The house !

TheFactor

Life is good !
The ETAC has always intrigued me and finally stepped up and ordered one from Emerson and absolutely love it. Beautiful fit and finish. Perfect lock up , nice action, buttery smooth and centered blade.
I was always unsure about the comfort of the handle at a glance but tell you what when you get this knife in hand it feels like it was made for your hand and the reverse grip is a dream.
Beautiful knife with first class craftsmanship I’ll be proud to carry and have in my EDC rotation for years to come :thumbsup:
76KnNHH.jpg

p4yYRhE.jpg

TuqeKOE.jpg
kW2uj0B.jpg

Bad@ss knife that is one of the best "waving" models ever made. That large prominent hook and meaty blade makes for effortless deployment. Looks like the boys went full gonzo on the secondary bevel on yours - be careful. Nice disc too.

Bad@ss knife that is one of the best "waving" models ever made. That large prominent hook and meaty blade makes for effortless deployment. Looks like the boys went full gonzo on the secondary bevel on yours - be careful. Nice disc too.
Thanks Brother ! I’m really happy with it and yes it’s sharper then sharp !! I like the disc to but it’s more for looks and not as functional as stock.

@turbo44 is that a clip point on your first ETAC in pic ? I like it :thumbsup:

I always liked the ETAK B blade design, but as soon as the ZT0620 came out, I bought that instead.

I always liked the ETAK B blade design, but as soon as the ZT0620 came out, I bought that instead.
Had a Zt 0620 orange and Blk .
Absolute loved it !! That being said having the ETAK now I don’t miss it anymore lol.

I love the blade shape on the ETAK-B. I wish the CQC-7B's tanto was shaped like that. If it was, I'd likely still have one.

Back