Evaluation request on three fatties and a mentor

DamascusBowie

Gold Member
I'm considering thinning out the collection, Im partial to fat blades and mentors so Im having a hard time assigning a price to these. If Im wrong on dimensions or materials or you have any additional info or details, please edumacate me.

Custom Shop Urban Fudge .325 blue giraffe bone

Badger Attack LE .25 Tigerhide

Game Warden .27 black G10

The only non fatty is a custom shop mentor with pine cones in resin grexed scales.

No doubt....that Urban Fattie is HAWT!!!
That being said, I'd say at least $700 on the Urban Fudge? Maybe more with the Custom Shop Logo & Scales?
I belive the Urban Fudge was $595? When it came out in 2016..then $15 Scale Upgrade - for regular G10. Throw in the Blue Giraffe Bone - I think I shot way to low...maybe $1000?

Last edited:
BATAC LE is .270" thick. Same as that Game Warden. Satin Finish on Tigerhide Canvas micarta. They were $397 from Busse in '07.
The Mentor is a design collaboration between Mike Thourot & Jerry Busse. Unfortunately, Mike has recently passed away...
Folks are gonna need info on condition of these knives- user etc., & also, pix of the pile sides will help to evaluate more accurately. 🤙

BATAC LE is .270" thick. Same as that Game Warden. Satin Finish on Tigerhide Canvas micarta. They were $397 from Busse in '07.
The Mentor is a design collaboration between Mike Thourot & Jerry Busse. Unfortunately, Mike has recently passed away...
Folks are gonna need info on condition of these knives- user etc., & also, pix of the pile sides will help to evaluate more accurately. 🤙

Thanks Jaxx,

I had to wait until I had time to take better pics, and here we are. None are users, but the warden and the batac had owners before me, and Ive used glycerine on the tiferhide although its mostly gone now.

The fudge and the mentor were purchased from Busse by me, and are pretty minty although not 100%, the fudge has a minor hairline trail.

Here's some more, hopefully better pics:

Attachments

• IMG_3824.JPG
    IMG_3824.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3825.JPG
    IMG_3825.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3826.JPG
    IMG_3826.JPG
    979.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3827.JPG