Ever Notice...

It's obviously the Russians trying to influence our knife choices. My only question is, who are they colluding with?

Me. They are also trying to influence my choice of gummi bears. Haribo ftw.

Me. They are also trying to influence my choice of gummi bears. Haribo ftw.
Try the Speedway house brand, my friend. They have all sorts of nonstandard flavors like grapefruit and blue raspberry. New gummi technology.

Try the Speedway house brand, my friend. They have all sorts of nonstandard flavors like grapefruit and blue raspberry. New gummi technology.

The nearest speedway is 15 miles from me, and I'm not driving yet. Going to start practicing in the next day or two maybe.

So in other words "na ah, that doesn't happen"? Love when people tell me that about something I've carefully watched and noted over a period of time. Ask for an explanation and the easiest route out is to say "it never actually happened, Science says so".

It's obviously the Russians trying to influence our knife choices. My only question is, who are they colluding with?
If someone is colluding, we all know the one person who is certainly guilty. We must investigate this, deeply and very publicly. Preferably until sometime in 2020, after elections are over.

Back