Add to your growing Sword collection at $475 *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to order

5lxb3QF.jpg

ZhdKfpI.jpg

TCh3yD6.jpg

DpVtR18.jpg

MG79G5I.jpg

Last edited:
My Kothimoda is too purdy! Id have to use one of my fighting swords or maybe Giant Chit. Wouldnt want to get zombie puke all over my Katana!

Grats NYCDan! That was a killer price!

Dan, I would love to hear what you think of the Everest Katana.
It’s exceptional! I own a handful of katanas and this beats them all. The weight is a tad heftier, but not much. The guard is so perfect! I love it so much more than the traditional katana guards. The handle is thick and fills the hands, much more comfortable than traditional katanas. It’s just everything I could want in a katana. A similar weight and length, so trainers work for practice, but all the sturdiness and strength that HI offers in all their products. It’s a rugged and graceful beast!! Love that I got the jump on it! It sits high in my main room, replacing my expensive ronin katana model.

Thanks for the review. I contacted Yagdu about a Katana and she had one just like yours also by Purna. It is on the way. I’ve been wanting an HI katana for a while. I can’t wait. Thanks again for the feedback.

I asked Ms Yangdu to post photos of a great warrior, her father holding my katana’s before they were shipped! I’m so proud to own these!

Attachments

• F237463C-43F4-4BE1-96C1-822E1B1D7CA4.jpeg
    F237463C-43F4-4BE1-96C1-822E1B1D7CA4.jpeg
    277.2 KB · Views: 14
  • B3978802-62EB-471C-B4FD-F4C790286222.jpeg
    B3978802-62EB-471C-B4FD-F4C790286222.jpeg
    280.1 KB · Views: 14
When you receive it Eric, give some feedback please!!
I love this sword! Nice long thick blade. It is lighter in the hand than I was expecting. 41oz feels pretty light with a long handle like that. I really like the handle. I am glad it has the hidden tang instead of chiruwa. One of the main things I love about this one is that even though I like the way it looks, it is not too pretty to use.

I had an animal eat one of my chickens. I took the remains of my chicken and put it inside a trap and left it at the kill spot in case it returned. I caught a possum. I dispatched it by removing its head with the katana. It was like cutting through butter. Then I cut the rest into a few pieces and scattered it in the coop. The chickens ate it all in 2 days. If you eat a chicken, they will eat you back. That’s farm karma right there. I still miss my chicken but she has been avenged.

Anyway, I was super impressed with the katana. The edge didn’t even get a ding. I can’t believe I went so long without one of these. I have a healthy respect for her now and she has tasted blood as was intended. I definitely love this sword.

[edit]
I forgot to mention that this has a special guard like Dan pointed out. Not a typical circular tsuba like katanas. It has a rectangular cross guard. I really like that too.

Last edited:
Danny post a photo of your Kothimoda please.
I need to do another photo shoot George. The old ones are not exactly 4k resolution. Maybe .004K back when I was uploading with my Hayes 28K smart modem. Actually I was doing 2x warp speed uploads with a 56K modem back then. Actually wait for the "ssssssssssssshhhhh....ting shhhhhh.. da ding" sound then ready to go! AOL then says "you got mail" Ha I replaced the AOL "you got mail" audio track with the sound of me opening a can of cat food and every time I got mail my cats would come gather around the puter!! Ha! That was too much fun!! I always had to feed my cats before I could really check my mail. Anyway OK George I got to find something to clean the scabbard with. Im figuring some kind of chemical silver cleaner? Not sure what cleans the stuff but it has coral inlaid into the sheath so it cant be caustic or acidic enough to etch the coral inlays? Any ideas folks? Maybe I could mask the coral inlays with wax then do it? OK a possum hunting we will go...a possum hunting we will go...Hi Ho... Dang Eric! Maybe you shouldda started with a mouse and worked up to a water buffalo?
Uh..here we go:
e5c657a01de44682fb056de597499ad1

f0a1bcb67d6940274e9a01d57f7a5969

8efb0747ae768099eedc16302a2440b1

Last edited:
I think ill do that too Bawanna. Im going to make me a case for it that hangs on the wall. I had to evacuate my house a few days ago due to fire down the road. I just got back in my house yesterday and I cant tell you how bad I felt having to leave my Khuks at home. I only had about ten minute to get everything and get out so I grabbed my wife and dogs and a hand full of blankets off the bed. Thank whatever you pray to my house was still here when I got back..unlike last time! I think that Katana is going in a case and will be part of my bug out bag! I love my new truck but sleeping in it with wife and three BIG dogs just not very comfy!

Last edited:
Back