Everyone quite your damn sniveling!

Even though the title sums it up, I'll clarify what it is I'm talking about here.

The reason we are not answering your e-mails and phone calls, is because we are busy answering all the other peoples phone calls and e-mails.
This doesn't mean we are singling you out. This is for all of you. You know who you are.

We are growing very fast. We are doing our very best to make the best tools you can buy. We are also trying to make them fast enough to make everyone happy. We're all working fourteen hour days. On Thursday Steve didn't leave the office until 2am.

Here's the status on all of everyone's knives:
We are making them.
They are going to be awesome! They are going to be the greatest thing you own. With them you can rule the world!

If you would cut us enough slack to make the damn things.

We are making some BADASS improvements. Our product quality is getting better.

Take a pill.

Here is the most recent deal. If you ordered a knife from a dealer. DO NOT CALL US ABOUT STATUS. Call your dealer. I know that sucks. Pretty soon you wont even be able to buy a knife from us. It will all be through dealers. In fact, you would be crazy to order from us. Dealers are much faster.

Except Oso Grande, we don't really like them. We're intentionally slow with their orders. (Shhhh, don't tell them).

To recap:
Stop calling us.
Stop sniveling. Even our forumites are getting sick of it.

Yes we still love you

Strider guys

I just don't feel the love anymore! Hire migrant workers! Deep breath! You love it!

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Snif Snif, well I was going to call you and talk about guns, women, beer and knives but now I guess I wont!
biggrin.gif

Wahhhhhh, someone hand me a Kotex and a Midol

Kevin

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
Owner, BladeForums.com

I know for a fact you answer the phone when those guys from Taiwan that are making your knives call......why wont you talk to me!!
frown.gif

I resent the fact that you hot BIG TIME knifemakers wont talk to the little guys!!
frown.gif

You better get with the program mister or you are going to lose a BIG portion of your fan base and will be living in your car soon!! TAKE THAT BIG TIME KNIFEMAKER GEEK!
frown.gif

Ain't success a BITCH !!!!
That's all i needed to hear.

Thank's Guy's and good luck !!!

Mario C.
P.S. Mick, I'm still interested in that custom !! ;>)

Hi Mike,

eek.gif
No S#@
eek.gif
! I just placed a big order with Oso Grande. Please tell me I don't have to wait 6-8 months...or do I? Please clarify.
eek.gif

------------------
"Chance favors the prepared mind" -Sun Tzu

You know, Mr. Strider... they say that clutter is the bane of efficiency. In the spirit of helping you out and just being an all-around good citizen, I'll gladly hold on to your stock of finished blades.

No need to thank me. That's just the kind of guy I am.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Integritas

Want some cheese with that whine, Mick?
biggrin.gif

Oh - and it's "Quit" not "Quite". Didn't they teach you Jarheads anything while you were on the Island?
biggrin.gif

Seriously - keep up the great work, buddy!

[This message has been edited by See2 (edited 06-26-2001).]

I can help with the packing in the Shipping Department on weekends. I'll accept Strider knives for payment.

Mick is NOT a jarhead...thats the other guy, and dont expect them to be able to spell, they can barely read....they really dont know what that thing ringing off the wall is, thats why they hired STEVE!! Please call me back......I have VERY important information that no one really cares about except me~
rolleyes.gif

Mick,
This is all fine, good luck
smile.gif

How about customs? Try through the dealer or
your shop?

------------------
zvis.com
Have Fun,
Alligator

Ooops! Sorry, Mick - I assumed... and you know what THAT does.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by See2 (edited 06-26-2001).]

As for all these other questions, ditto to what Mick said, but as to Rob's question, now thats important stuff buddy! Call soon!
Duane Dwyer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Duane Dwyer:
As for all these other questions, ditto to what Mick said, </font>
Ok, but does this apply to custom orders or not? After all there was the other post from you, Strider guys, telling un to address all custom inquiries to specific email address at striderknives.com. Is that still valid? Or should I ask the dealer now?
Yes? No?
None of the above?

------------------
zvis.com
Have Fun,
Alligator

"Boo Hoo Hoo, my p_ssy hurts"

[This message has been edited by Mr_Joshua (edited 06-27-2001).]

Back