Everyone's latest acquisitions!

This is my Bushcraft knife selection, hunting, or?.... Large knife was made by blacksmith by my specs, and the bowie was made by IMPA. Both sheaths are my designs, combination of crossdraw and normal carry options. I made sheats alone. Never, before in my life saw anything. It was made, from old military leather case. I did not have tools, just an idea, which I could not explain to the pros....sort of idea! Well, if you like it, get inspired for your stuff... I was struggling, for a security lace, and still I do not have a slight idea how to secure a knife, to make sense......all holes, that look straight and inline, are from that case, as i use it...all other holes, out of order are mine,,a small leather pouches are from ww1 od ww2 ammunition holsters..note, they can be added to sheat, without modification, for flint etc....

Xg5ceP0.jpg

TNR2QO7.jpg

UX6GDG2.jpg

EG4ghcK.jpg

Last edited:
I bought one knife between June '18 and Christmas--a Massdrop Keen that I liked ok but ended up selling a couple weeks back as I found it kinda meh. (No offense to the many Keen enthusiasts--it just wasn't for me.)

Anyway, last week I found a full-sized Crooked River on the Exchange, LNIB, at a great price. I've wanted one for quite a while and pulled the trigger quickly. Not disappointed at all--just a great, large, super-duty knife!

tZ6ZFLI.jpg

2DuWU9b.jpg

I've been fairly slow in buying knives the past couple years. Maybe 1 every month or two. Not this year. I bought the green Case stockman last year as a Christmas present to myself, along with a small stag stockman for my sister. I've enjoyed my one or two traditionals but that one really opened much eyes to them.

Then this happened.

I have just got a Cold Steel PROlite
It is my first Cold Steel.
I have taken this one to try the tri-ad lock and to have some fun with a tanto blade which is usually not favorite blade shape

For the price, my first impression is very positive

Back