Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Finally came in.... this thing is sweet!

DVQRGGxh.jpg

1tG8aDch.jpg

BWU6qzPh.jpg

Wow absolutely stunningly beautiful!:thumbsup:

Thanks, I usually don't like liner locks or tip down carries, but I took a gamble and this thing blew the doors off my expectations. Action is super smooth, blade is super sharp too. I wish I could post a video of the deployment, so satisfying.

Thanks, I usually don't like liner locks or tip down carries, but I took a gamble and this thing blew the doors off my expectations. Action is super smooth, blade is super sharp too. I wish I could post a video of the deployment, so satisfying.
Sometimes you don’t know until you try it for yourself :thumbsup:
I love taking gambles and 9 out of 10 times it seems your rewarded :cool: and makes it that much sweeter.

Darrell Ralph sure built some awesome stuff back then (early 2000's I believe)...this Apogee D/A Illusion release just got it is phenomenal. Even has a bushing pivot and a detent ramp...and the backspacer IS the spring:cool::D There's an action video over on my instagram, link in my signature.

Screenshot_20200225-163642_Photos~2.jpg

Oooooo! That's purty! How you liking that?. Love.the blade shape and green canvas just seals it for me!!

So far I dig it, but haven’t actually cut anything with it yet. It’s something that is a little out of my wheelhouse, but as they say variety is the spice of life. Before I bought it I watched several videos on the knife and you can see that the back spring is very tight and I can confirm that is the case (takes some force to close and then slams shut...so far I’ve taken extra care to insure that I don’t lose a finger). I am looking forward to it getting some pocket time soon.

Last edited:
Back