Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Today I’m thankful for my new Pena custom Apache. So impressed with this knife!
RX4kLM7.jpg

[QUOTE="colin.p, post: 20159532, member: 470353"
The 110 is still as heavy and bulky (with that god-awful) brass smell as the Schrade was. I'm starting to like it, maybe shove it the coat pocket on occasion.
] [/QUOTE]

The Buck 110 is well-loved here, but NOT by me. I never liked that brass either, but the main reason is that my wife's ex carries one, and he's an idiot...
(verified opinion)

Last edited:
Do fancy box cutters count?
I thought that's what we were buying.

Suncraft SENZO Black 165mm Bunka. Love the design, size, thickness and attention to detail. However, the matte (black) finish makes it sticky.

Qpgsj0z.jpg
Bunkas aren't my thing, but that's a nice looking knife. Expanding your kitchen knife collection even more I see.

This morning, I purchased a Kershaw Tyrade with the brown titanium handle scales and carbon fiber inlay from a seller here on the forum. He sold it to me for a great deal. Couldn't pass it up. I'm also going to get a damascus Kershaw Zing from him as well. I'm excited to have these two knives for my discontinued Kershaw collection.
You are in for a treat. The US Zing is a great little knife. I told my wife that I want one of mine to be buried with me.

I think the last folder I purchased was a SAK Spartan for in the 72 hour kit. The one before that was a Spyderco D’Allara 3 back in 2019.

EDIT: I just remembered, the last two folders I got were Spartan SAKs. The other one was for my hiking pack.

The Spyderco was before both of them.

Last edited:
Back