Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Full Ti SW Half Track. I even managed to scratch it while swapping ti PB washers... silly me :oops:
C98946-AD-407-A-425-F-92-B5-D72-F1-F411417.jpg

Been waiting for this for a few months, the Kizer Swaggs Swayback in red as I couldn't afford the Spyderco version. Out of the box, the detent is stiff no matter if I use the flipper, depress the button, or use the thumb studs. It got a little smoother after 5 openings and it'll take a bit more for it to get to dropping shut smooth. Blade sharpness is good and the pocket clip is mirror polish and bears Swaggs' signature. I have medium hands and I think this knife is more for smaller handed and slender handed users. I'm not sure I'll carry it and I was hoping they would have stayed with green handles instead of the purple.

Attachments

• IMG_5402.JPG
    IMG_5402.JPG
    205.1 KB · Views: 25
Just bought but have yet to receive a blue Ti ZT 0452 CFM390BLU like this one:

zero-tolerance-modell-0452cf-m390-2-tone_1.jpg

Paid a bit too much for it but haven't seen one that I wanted to buy for almost a year and got tired of looking/waiting for one at a "better" price.

This purchase completes my minor collection of 0452s which includes the standard 0452CF S35VN and the rose colored Ti 0452G10M390.

Previously owned and sold the all blue 0452TIBLU and never liked the plain 0452TI or the "glow in the dark" and other scale variations.

So, I'm done buying 0452s and am still hopeful that there are other "new" ZTs that I can still add to my collection. :)

Last edited:
Back