• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Evo Typhoon, Norseman, Exponent & more

ckillx

Gold Member
https://imgur.com/a/GNhrz2G

This is my first post on here. Want to sell all of these. Prices are PayPal G&S, shipped Priority.

Norseman #2322 - $825 SOLD - Second owner. This has been carried only a few times and blade has never been used by me. It appears to not have been used at all. Comes with all the stuff as it would new.

Evo Typhoon - $385 SOLD - Comes with original case although it is cracked. Bought and carried a few times but never used. Small marking on scale as pictured. This is the American Tanto version.

Brown Exponent #101 - $595 SOLD - Second owner. Comes with hard case. This is BNIB and I received it on a trade. Has an awesome stonewashed mirrored blade and incredible front flipping action.

FFKW / Gavko Spinner - Withdrawn (sold elsewhere) - I am the second owner of this knife. I just got it back from FF where I paid to have them put their “Statue of Liberty” finish on it which is a green base with bronze highlights. Shows Lite signs of use and is a great piece. Comes with original taco case and tag.

Again, I am new to this forum. If I am doing something wrong, please let me know.

curt.kromko@gmail.com if you want any other pics.

Last edited:
I'll take the Evo Typhoon....
Message or email..

Your choice....thanks my friend

Back