• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Excellent Xbox with many extras, for Spyderco

Greetings,

I have a Xbox in excellent condition, less than a year old. Adult owned and played. Smoke free and pet free home.. With original box all hookups and original controller, 22 games (listed below), extra Crystal controller (very rare), Xbox Live headset and controller adapter, DVD kit (watch DVDs on the Xbox) and about 10 months of Xbox magazines and about 12 demo discs. Everything is in perfect working condition.

Games included are:

Halo
Halo 2
Bloodrayne
Bloodrayne 2
True Crimes - Streets of LA
Unreal Championship
Tao Feng (Unopened)
13 (Unopened)
Rouge Ops (Unopened)
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
Prince of Persia - Warrior Within
Xmen - Legends
Myst - Exile
Star Wars - Jedi Academy
Star Wars - Obi-Wan
Star Wars - Jedi Outkast
Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars - Episode III (Revenge of the Sith)
ESPN 2K5
Vietcong - Purple Haze
Ghost Recon
Counter Strike

All games are in correct cases, except of True Crimes, which will come in a plastic CD case.

It probably only has like 40 hours of play on it... Since I'm older and work alot... I usually only play on Sundays for a couple hours.. It has been sitting for a couple months though..

Looking for Spyderco knives and some Benchmade. Mainly any variation of the Spyderco Kopa. Also, I would be interested in a new digital camera..I have a Canon 5.3MP..So something equal or greater.

E-mail: mustang50@mail.com

Thanks!

I wanted to add that I will not trade the whole bundle for one knife. IMO this not a fair trade. Granted the Xbox bundle is not worth what I paid for it now, but it is still worth a nice chunk of change.

All e-mails sent have been replied to.

Thank you.

Would you sell the games seperately? Please advise- may be interested.

Sproles

(What is your ASKING price for the whole shooting match?)

Sproles said:
Would you sell the games seperately? Please advise- may be interested.

Sproles

(What is your ASKING price for the whole shooting match?)

I was looking to get around $400-$500 for the whole bundle..... I would sell the games seperatley if the price or offer is right.

Thanks for your interest.

So what knives are you interested in? I have a fully serrated military I'd probably trade. Have a plainedge also. May have others...
Interested in the XBox and a game or two...

--Matt

Mundele said:
So what knives are you interested in? I have a fully serrated military I'd probably trade. Have a plainedge also. May have others...
Interested in the XBox and a game or two...

--Matt

Matt,

I'm mainly interested in any variation of the Lil' Temperance and/or Spyderhawk. Also any variation of the Kopa. If you give me a list of what you have for trade I'll take a look.. and we can go from there.

P.S. The e-mail address you have listed on BF does not work. :confused:

Thank you,

I guess I'll throw this back to the top one last time. I'll let it go for one more week, then it hits eBay.

Thanks!

Well I sold it on eBay for $410... and I got screwed on payment... So I figured I'll try this one more time.

Thanks!

Back