Exclusive to KSF

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Derrick asked me to design something for him. We decided on a 4" drop point, of course. Certainly room for more of those, and since they're my favorite, it seemed like a great idea!

This knife is a Fiddleback, but will only be available through KSF. The new additional news is that we're going to have a run of these manufactured! So there will be a Fiddleback production line coming out soon, and you'll be able to get this knife hand made by me through Derrick, or buy the production version.

March100_1767-vi.jpg

March100_1768-vi.jpg

March100_1769-vi.jpg

March100_1770-vi.jpg

March100_1771-vi.jpg

This is the shape Derrick didn't choose, I made one for myself just for kicks.

March100_1772-vi.jpg

March100_1773-vi.jpg

March100_1774-vi.jpg

March100_1775-vi.jpg

This pic shows the only difference between the two drawings. The handle terminates in more of a gently curve on the outline Derrick liked.

March100_1776-vi.jpg

March100_1777-vi.jpg

i like this design a lot Andy...:thumbup: looks like a solid, straight forward user..

What's thickness of steel,and of handle? Where/how will production model be made? Any idea of price points? Thx!

What's thickness of steel,and of handle? Where/how will production model be made? Any idea of price points? Thx!

Its 1/8" thick 01 steel. The handles are 3/4" thick ish. Can't say where the production is going to be made. You'll have to bug Derrick about that. Suffice it to say its a quality house, and experience with convex was a must.

I'm looking forward to getting one in my hand!

Shipping today!!

I really like the second one. :thumbup:

I might have missed it somewhere but have you switched to G-10 liners?

Beautiful stuff Bro! As usual, but always getting cleaner. I don't know what you're going to do to improve soon. Not much room in my estimation.:thumbup:

That is awesome and oh so perfect :thumbup: Will the prodo versions be O1 too?

I believe we're going to do the Production ones in A2. Also, I think I may switch to A2.

That will be slick, A2 and O1 being my favorite steels. Looking forward to these for sure.

Back