Extra screws!

Monofletch

Basic Member
I got a Kizer Grazioso from Blade Show and it came with a bag of extra screws! Is that a new thing with Kizer? My Sheepdog didn’t.

Just curious

I got a Kizer Grazioso from Blade Show and it came with a bag of extra screws! Is that a new thing with Kizer? My Sheepdog didn’t.

Just curious

A bunch of their premium knives come with extra hardware. I don't know when it started. These are only a few years old but both my Gemini and my Clutch came with extra hardware. It wasn't just screws either. At least one of those had a complete extra pivot assembly.

Putting spare screws in with less expensive models seems recent. Both my Towser K and the Burlap Micarta Gemini came with a spare set of screws.

Just bought a pair of Graziosos (one in brass, the other in copper), and I, too, received a little bag of extra hardware.

Now, I ordered my knives directly from Kizer; I wonder if Kizer knives also come with such a neat little spiff when purchased from other retailers.

Just imagine the world of good will such a tiny bag of screws can generate if Kizer continues this as a tradition.

Last edited:

Just curious
BTW, how do you like your Grazioso? Definitely among the handsomest knives in my modest collection. I had to order both versions, as I just could not make up my mind. Both are keepers.

Back