EXTREMA RATIO Factory Web Site Is Up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The long awaited website for Extrema Ratio is now up and in operation. Please view this site www.extremaratio.com and give me your opinions/input. This site is not totally complete and some of the spelling (English)needs to be corrected and the USA info needs to be finished but the catalogue info is working. Enjoy!

I like the knives, but the site is tough to navigate.
Long load times, and very few specs and explanations.
This is only my opinion, but I think it could be much better.
I this site, like many, suffers from over-technologicalization and not focusing enough on delivering clear info.

I just tried to visit.

Your web design person should be fired and your should get your money back.

Just give us the info in an organized manner.

Very fancy website. Too many graphics generally slow down the downloading process which can deter a number of curious onlookers. Surfers are normally quite impatients.

The knives are of course top notch. But if one has to wait till sundown to catch a glimpse of the beautiful sharp objects, the guest may just leave the premises.

It is fun seeing the British/Canadian spelling of "catalog". On the plus side all the relevant info is available and I like the concept of the website. I can see how it might be slow to load for people without broadband :D. Unfortunately the website fails the accessibility test because it uses a tiny font size that can't be changed in the browser. Not cool for those of us who can't easily read tiny print. The downloadable catalog(ue) is handy and it is nice to see all the knives and finishes available.

For those of us connection challenged (19.2K connection speeds) just way too slow. Have to go to the city to see what this site looks like.

Yes, Now I get it.
I really, really, really think that the E.R. USA site is only about 50,000.3 times better than the extremaratio site.

Not 50,000.2 but actually 50,000.3 times better :D . I'll have to check at a faster connection...

Thanks for your support! My web site www.extremaratiousa.com is being upgraded and revamped. A whole new look and even easier to navigate. It will include a online assembly/disassembly video and downloadable product spec sheets and good photos. IT WILL BE IN ENGLISH!!!
Be patient...and stay tuned!

Originally posted by ceg
Not 50,000.2 but actually 50,000.3 times better :D . I'll have to check at a faster connection...
Actually, I rounded up. .2698745321556876
Okay, enough of this..... sarcasm..... :yawn:

Mr. Miller,

I enjoyed searching through the site. I must admit, while I had seen your advertisements, I had not done as much research as I should have.

I did read the article in TK, and I have now gone through your site.

Dang. I now have to buy a M.P.C. when I thought that next paycheck was going for food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back