ExtremEmersons (Only Safe for Work).

Sorry if there's already a similar thread. I didn't see it. This thread is for work-hardened, beat-up old Emersons. Here's my CQC7-BW from 2004. Please post pix of your own hard-use "ExtremEmersons", thx!

Dn9Xmx3.jpg

5jDd0rM.jpg

M4YfNvl.jpg

VyvCyGj.jpg

Oh. I know a similar thread came up a while back. Not sure if it was in the sub forum or general. But glad to see this again.

Hard to beat the looks of a well-used and broken in Emerson. Speaks of toughness and no BS. I have a whole pile of newer knives of various makes and have been playing with them for days. Got sore fingers, little cuts and nicks, and have been futzing with optimizing the adjustments--on all BUT my two 20-year-old CQC-7s. Those things are scuffed up, beat up, rounded-off, and work like buttah. I can even easily manage them no-problem with my sore dinged-up, cut-up fingers.

Man, that is one handsome knife.

Thanks! I love it. Hard to believe I’ve had it 20 years this year.

Nice 2000!
Thanks! Love those two you have! I bought my dad a 2004 that I found a few years back. It needed some work but I bought all the parts and fixed it up for him. Your 2005 reminds me of it. I love these old Emerson’s!

Beauty! If I was shooting a big budget adventure movie, I'd for sure look me up a couple old beat up Emerson's to feature in some scenes. Those things reek adventure, IMHO.

Those well worn in black coated blades do look cool ... have to say.

Back