• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Eye Candy - Customized Becker Knives!

BK7%20MIRROR%20MM%20MED.JPG

BK9%20MIRROR%20MM%20MED.JPG

BK3%20TACTOOL%20MIRROR%20MM%20MED.JPG

All are mirror finished with Maroon Micarta Handles. The handles are fitted with threaded brass inserts and countersunk Allen head drive screws on both sides.

BK2%20BM%20BK%20LG.JPG

BK2 Flat Micarta Handles (Black) with a Black CRKS Custom Kydex Sheath

The handles are flat and are about the same thickness as the old Camillus Micarta that was put on the BK77

# 1095 High Carbon Steel CRO-VAN Blade BLACK EPOXY FINISH.
# 57-58 RC blade hardness
# BLADE LENGTH: 5-1/2"
# OVERALL LENGTH: 10-1/2"
# WEIGHT: 1.0lb.
# Handle: BLACK MICARTA WITH WITH THREADED BRASS INSERTS AND COUNTER SUNK ALLEN DRIVE SCREWS ON BOTH SIDES.
# Sheath: CRKS CUSTOM KYDEX (BLACK).
# MANUFACTURER: KA BAR KNIVES

For more details, the direct link is: http://www.chestnutridgeknifeshop.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=82&osCsid=32f2049f70f84931a1efa23fac1f5aec

See, there you go again, showing us things to drool over. Those are downright gorgeous, man, downright gorgeous.

Sweet work, I love it. I been thinkin' of "sprucing" mine up a bit. AWESOME!! Truly. Moose

Thanks for the close ups of the brass inserts.... I had been wondering how to do that!

Youve got some of the best looking Beckers ive ever seen!

Id love to handle the flat micarta slabs and see how they feel compared to the standard slabs with a swell.

Do you sell the kydex sheath by itself? Went to your site, but couldnt find it as a stand-alone product.

Hello,

We do sell the Kydex sheath only, I added the product today with out pictures. I should be able to post a picture on our website tomorrow. They all will look like the Custom Kydex sheath in the picture of the BK2 with Black Micarta Scales. We appreciate your business.

Thanks,
Tom

Cool, I tried enlarging my BK-2 handle holes but so far I cant drill through the front hole (hole closest to the blade)...power of heat treating?

Back