• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

F/S or F/T Hinderer Deluxe Kubaton Set -Max Pak - Revolution for Dogs - BIG PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months back got this new from AZCK, put it together once, everything fits as a Hinderer does.
tried the pen, it works. NO impact on anything , Sat wrapped in my desk.

For Sale SOLD **************PP personal or Split fee on Reg PP - priority ship w/DC
Trade value same
Looking for discontinued unused BM's, Spydies and other's - hit me up with what you got.

also got Revolution for dogs flea treatment 20-40lbs - name brand with good dates 7 treatments sold*** shipped
maxpedition pak SOLD ucks with strap

IMG_00151.jpg

20120821_203652.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

with camera flash

Last edited:
I'll take the Maxpedition.

Which one is it exactly?
Looks to be the M2 Waistpack?

Last edited:
sorry... Maxpedition is the Anemome - mistake in listing I was thinking $13 shipped 10+3 postage to NY? comes with single clip (malice).
Graphyfotoz looks like your PM option is off
let me know if you still like this - Worn once outside in the City (it's clean, no smells or issues)
thansk

sorry... Maxpedition is the Anemome - mistake in listing I was thinking $13 shipped 10+3 postage to NY? comes with single clip (malice).
Graphyfotoz looks like your PM option is off
let me know if you still like this - Worn once outside in the City (it's clean, no smells or issues)
thansk

It's all good! :)
Worked everything out.....payment sent.
I don't have PM I guess cuz I'm not a paying member?
Please remember to leave feedback as I will do same for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back