"Fair Market Value" of some Spydercos...

Hello, I'm in need of a reasonable "fair market value" of the below knives, so I can list them in the exchange forum. I did many searchs but most of the prices have been removed?

PLEASE NOTE: I am not selling these knives on this post, I'm just looking for reasonable "market value" prices to ask....

These are the 10 knives, I am will be selling. They are doubles or ones I don't want to keep. (mostly because I'm now broke). They are all new CC versions that are numbered, they come with boxes & the sales sheets. I plan on listing them on the Exchange Forum.

Here you go:

1.) C50GS Centofante II - ATS-34 Fully-Serrated blade, G10 Handle

2.) C59BMP Shabaria - VG-10 Plain Edge blade, Micarta Handle

3.) C59BMPS Shabaria - VG-10 Partly-Serrated Edge blade, Micarta Handle

4.) C55GPSE Starmate - 440V Partly-Serrated Edge blade, G10 Handle

5.) C36GPSE Military - 440V Combo-Edge diamond-engraved "Military (with CC#)" blade, G10 handle

6.) C95GPS Manix - S30V Partly-Serrated Edge blade, G10 Handle

7.) C90PS Stretch - VG-10 Partly-Serrated Edge blade "Spyder" on blade, SS/FRN handle

8.) C77PBL Spyderhawk Blue Forum Model - VG-10 Plain-Edge engraved "bladeforum.com & spyderco Forum 142 of 300" blade, Blue FRN handle

9.) C78PBL Native III Blue Forum Model - VG-10 Plain-Edge engraved "Spyderco.com 2003" blade, Blue FRN handle

10.) C88BMP Persian - VG-10 Plain Edge blade, Micarta Handle

btw, I have no clue on 8 & 9

Thanks a lot!
Mike

Froogle prices, look on eBay, determine what condition they're in, look at the prices in the Exchange, get a Gold and post! Oh yeah, describe them to the letter, every small scratch you see.

None of them are super collectible. There may be a collector market for the blue forum Native if it is the G-10 version, but I don't think the G10 version is a Native III. If it's the G10 version you should be able to get MSRP, maybe even more if you get a hot collector.

For the rest, I believe the partially serrated ones are less desirable. For the knives that are in current production, take the lowest internet price you can find and lop off 15-25% and they should sell pretty quick. For the ones not in production, you should be able to find a MSRP, you can take 30-40% off that.

Assuming all the knives are mint, in boxes, etc.,

1. 50--80

2. 80--120

3. 60--80

4. 60--90

5. 80--100

6. 80--100

7. 80--100

8. 60--80

9. about 50

10.80--100

These are the prices I've seen those blades sell for on different forums. The final cost to you may be higher or lower depending or conditions or just the 'mood' of the market at that time. You may do better on ebay, but from what I've seen, not by much. Hope this helps.

Back