Fairly Knives Chat - For people who like Knives, have Knives or use Knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bam. Took me looooong enough to throw down the support... SIG LINE, CHECK! CHAINSAW, CHECK! KNIVES, CHECK!

OK. Sloth made me do it. I just plonked down for a Goldie.

Sig line and graphics to follow.

:D

Bako, go to SETTINGS, then scroll down to PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS.. and select the GOLD MEMBER and click OK or YES or WHATEVER THE F IT SAYS :D

EDIT: I AM DUMB. Go to PERMISSIONS GROUPS... and then do the rest of what I said.. sorry for the misleading info. a second ago...

Dude says that Damascus billet is annealed and ready to go...

If whateatsrabbits doesn't get his arse in gear and answer my email tonight, I'm buying it.

And like clockwork, whateatsrabbits emails me, and gives me the Mule for 74 instead of 90!

ME FTW!!! I'm bidding on the damascus anyway, dammit!

Pimptanium™ is a cool word. :D

Mike Snody! I did up my DFK CC knife in a Snody Edition, since he stopped by twice- it blinged a hole in my wallet, it was so shiny.

Blingcard.jpg

FairlyWorld!

There. Now I be blingin' n' shit! :D

So I got the second Farid Mule! Should I attempt enlarging the two holes in the tang to 3/8, so I can use some of the Ti tubing I have to rivet up some nice scales? Or just leave it be for the sake of value? My first one is a user, but I'm thinking of keeping this one Safe Queeny for posterity...like my first edition DFK Ti Backpacker ;)

Guys Mike has always treated me with respect and has been encouraging to me as another knifemaker. I'd like for you to treat him the same.

I know we are just being silly but I would like him to feel welcome here as a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back