Fall into Fun GAW (Winner: ED)

Fall to me is getting ready for the holidays, and the first one is Halloween, it has always been one where I can get as excited as the kids. Now that both of mine are out of college and making there way in the world, I still get excited to carve pumpkins, and I make sure I send them pics. They pretend to be excited and tell me how awesome I did and it almost seems like they are back home.

Thanks for the GAW

25BpKxy.jpg

IoYUpGu.jpg

Fall to me is getting ready for the holidays, and the first one is Halloween, it has always been one where I can get as excited as the kids. Now that both of mine are out of college and making there way in the world, I still get excited to carve pumpkins, and I make sure I send them pics. They pretend to be excited and tell me how awesome I did and it almost seems like they are back home.

Thanks for the GAW

25BpKxy.jpg

IoYUpGu.jpg
Love that. Isn't it great how our kids humor us :)

One last bump before tomorrow. Since there were not as many entries as I thought there would be, I've decided not to pick a top ten. I will just pick a winning number tomorrow. Good luck everybody.

I want to thanks everybody for participating in my GAW and sharing all your Fall memories and adventures. The stories and pictures really started off my favorite season on the right foot. I hope you will all continue to enjoy the season and create even more special memories.

Without further delay, the winning number has been randomly drawn and the winner has been chosen. Congratulations to ED Modoc ED Modoc ED , you are the winner of the Queen Mini Trapper. As a long-time professional napper, I really enjoyed your entry :) I have sent you a message to request your address. Congrats again ED.

Thanks JohnDF JohnDF (John).:thumbsup: Looking forward to receiving the knife and will take pictures and post them when it arrives."Utah" the cookie crumb hunting dog is excited as well. She'll get an extra cookie when the knife arrives.

IT'S HERE!!!!!!! The (Fall Into Fun" give away knife hit my mail box this afternoon. Very, very, nice Queen Small Trapper and a very, very, nice jester by John.

I really got excited when I first opened the package because the first thing I saw was the green top of a Zip-Lock sandwich bag. I thought; "Great a knife and a snack too" but woe is me - just the knife. Plenty enough.

VjItk6I.jpg

Thanks again John - great give away.

"Great a knife and a snack too"
That was the shortest trip any of my knives ever took. I did think about throwing some cookie crumbs in there for your dog, but the knife was packed up the first day of the GAW and I was too lazy to re-pack it :) Glad you like the prize... Enjoy it.

Back