Fall is snarking at your door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chance of hose fed precipitation dwindling rapidly into the evening, likely sustained into tomorrow afternoon. 7 day outlook, chance of the same remaining indefinitely...intermittent cloud cover expected through winter.

I'm gonna list up my BK62 for sale today. Figured I'd let you Becker Heads have first dibs on it. I handled it all weekend and the handle is kinda slim for my liking. $120 shipped if interested!
Surprised you didn't add liners first.

Done seen me a 62 for sale on another forum. Good price too.

This alt+S thing is actually kind of vexing me! I don't even know why cause tab+Enter works just as well and it's the same button strokes but still it's just slightly vexing to me. I miss my Alt+S cause it's such a quick post method.

In other news, anyone here been to San Juan? I'm looking at maybe going to Puerto Rico but I want to find an all inclusive place for adults and I can't find one.

I have never been enamored with the Kephart style knife. Ethan's is the closest I've seen to the real thing, just it was never my forte.
I've always admired the Kephart. First one I've had though. Love it. I prefer drop points, and spear points.

This alt+S thing is actually kind of vexing me! I don't even know why cause tab+Enter works just as well and it's the same button strokes but still it's just slightly vexing to me. I miss my Alt+S cause it's such a quick post method.

In other news, anyone here been to San Juan? I'm looking at maybe going to Puerto Rico but I want to find an all inclusive place for adults and I can't find one.
I have but it was a few years ago before the hurricane.

I stayed at the El Caribe. It was dated and not an all inclusive, but it had a lovely private beach.

Sorry about the snark and run last month fellas .The new job is keeping me busy and I find myself doing more in my off time too. I'm really enjoying it and I've even lost some weight already .

It looks like I missed out on the 62. It definitely looks likes good one. I just don't find myself using much more than my Vic Farmer or my Spyderco Native, so I probably didn't "need" it anyway .

The lakes here have finally frozen over recently, so it looks like I'll be hitting the lake for my first ice fishing venture of the season this weekend. I haven't been fishing for a few months, so I'm definitely looking forward to it .

Cbear, I've never suffered from depression, but I've seen what it can do. Fight through it bud. You'll get through it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back