• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fallkniven, Fletcher, Zuluninja

Pàdruig

Reap What You Sow
Platinum Member
Good day, folks.

I have a few small fixed blades up for sale.

All prices are as stated and include shipping/insurance via USPS Priority. PayPal is the preferred method of payment (G&S ONLY). (If there is international interest, please contact me to get a separate shipping quote.)

Though I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose, the usual "I'll take it" either here in this thread or via PM applies.

Fallkniven F1 --- $89
  • Laminated VG10 Steel
  • Thermorun (rubber?) handle
  • Zytel Sheath
  • Condition: Used. I am the second owner and have done nothing with it. However, the previous owner did indeed use it but not hard. There are light scratches on the blade associated with the blade being pulled from and inserted back into sheath. I do not know if it has ever been sharpened, it is still quite sharp and the edge is in great condition.
Efj9DpM.jpg

M7u7SBp.jpg

PZ6gA4e.jpg

Fletcher Pro 6-5 --- $125 (OBRO)
  • O-1 Steel
  • Black canvas micarta scales with black G10 pin
  • Kydex Sheath (no belt hanger or clip)
  • Condition: Used. I am the second owner and though I have pocket carried it a few times, I have done little else with it. Light scratches on the blade due to the sheath and some light patina on spine and tang. I do not know if it has ever been sharpened or not.
bOjEB6W.jpg

tNwKxDD.jpg

AoimH2L.jpg

Zuluninja Wharnie --- $85 $65 (Price decrease due to wonky grind)
  1. CPM-154 Steel
  2. OD Canvas Micarta scales with black liners and stainless pins
  3. No sheath
  4. Condition: Like new. I have not used this knife to cut anything and due to me never getting around to making a sheath, I never carried it. Edge is original. This was the very first knife that I had made by a BF maker after I joined a couple years back. Sadly, though I sent him the design, I didn't take to the final product. Not the maker's fault though. ETA: Including a picture of the grind near the edge highlighted, it is not straight at all and should be noted.
QsLWgrz.jpg

58LuFH9.jpg

WK5Z87P.jpg

Uj6ID6w.jpg

3JlMdt3.jpg

Last edited:
How long is the blade on the Fletcher-Pro 6-5, thickness of the blade, overall length of the knife?

How long is the blade on the Fletcher-Pro 6-5, thickness of the blade, overall length of the knife?

• Overall length: 6.5"
  • Blade length: 3"
  • Blade thickness: 1/8"
I hope that helps.

Back