• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fallkniven Kolt, WM1

neil944

Gold Member
I'm trying to do some year-end cleaning out of the safe. These light/non-users must go. My loss --your gain.
All prices are as PP G&S. USPS shipping included.

I did not keep the boxes for any of these. What you see is what you get.
All have never cut anything more than notebook paper or maybe an amazon package.

First "I'll take it" in the thread, followed by some type of PM, gets it. I'll also knock $10 off the total if you purchase more than one.

Thank you!

#1 - Survive GSO 3.5 in 20cv with red/black G10 handles. Black sheath. This is a factory first. Was pre-ordered by me in 2017 and finally received in 2020. $SOLD

Survive 3.5 Red_Black 1.jpg

Survive 3.5 Red_Black 2.jpg

Survive 3.5 Red_Black 3.jpg

#2 - Survive GSO 3.5 in 20cv with red linen micarta handles. Black sheath. This is a factory 2nd. There are slight sheath rub marks near the choil. $OLD

1.jpg

3.jpg

#3 Fallkniven KKLz Kolt. LCos blade steel. Comes with both the factory leather and kydex sheaths. Looks like it might have opened a couple boxes at most. $145

7.jpg

8.jpg

#4 Fallkniven WM1. vg10 blade steel. Comes with the factory sheath. This one has a couple little wear marks on the handle, not sure if it is from storage or what. I don't remember ever really using this for anything. $105

5.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
I did not realize the pics would be so small. If you'd like to see any of them at full resolution, just let me know!

PM sent on the Kolt and WM1, I'll take them both if you'll ship to Canada.

Back